By Mitch DyerValve and HTC's Vive VR headset continues to give me confidence that experiences rather than games are the best thing virtual reality has to offer. I would never play Dota 2 using a VR headset — especially this one, which differentiates ...
It was hard to believe Natus Vincere could make it out of the lower bracket in the main event of TI:5, but many wanted to believe. The boisterous cheers echoing through KeyArena were a testament to that. Ultimately, Na'Vi fell to Vici Gaming in a best ...
Dota 2's The International is happening now, and it's all gearing up to the finals. With more than $18 million up for grabs (the biggest for any eSports event) for the participants, this is an event worth watching. If you're unfamiliar, however, with ...
Deadmau5 Plays Surprise Set For Dota2 Finals. Matthew Meadow August 8, 2015. FeaturedNews. Deadmau5 doesn't keep his love for video games secret; and though he usually sticks to Diablo III these days, he loves his Dota2 as well.
During the season I play a decent amount because usually after games on the road, I'm in the hotel, so I get to play every night…I'll play maybe three times a week...People always ask me why I'm so into Dota and I always say it's just like basketball ...
Thousands of people from around the world gathered at Key Arena, Saturday, for the final round of The International Dota 2 Championships. Don't call it a video game. For fans like Chris Woytowitz, the event is more like a professional sport. "They've ...
The AFKgg Gamer Lounge is one of roughly 50 bars, internet cafes and arcades across America hosting "Pubstomp" viewing parties this week for the Dota 2 International 2015 tournament. Professional gamers are competing live at Seattle's sold-out Key ...
This is often the way of Dota 2. It's common, even expected, for teams to split up and restructure to find that "perfect" roster that will let them win—or at least place in—The International. The prize money eclipses not only everything else in Dota ...
No comments:
Post a Comment